1. Who can take NCFE: Series I – FEC (Financial Education Certification) Course?
NCFE: Series I – FEC (Financial Education Certification) Course is a voluntary examination and it is open for all. This course is available for those candidates who wish to assess their financial literacy and their understanding of various aspects of financial markets at an introductory level.
2. How can I register for this Course?
Candidates can register for this course at: https://ncfearthashiksha.in. After successful registration, candidates would be able to access the course portal. Once the candidate completes the course content, he/she would be enabled to attend the exam.
3. How many modules are covered and What is the minimum course duration?
The course consists of 5 modules & 20 chapters, each of 15 min duration. The minimum duration of the course is 5 Hrs, this can be accessed at the convenient time of the candidate after a successful registration.
4. Whether I should be physically available to attend the examination?
No, Both the course and examination can be accessed and attended virtually through the portal.
5. What is the fee structure?
The course is available free of cost to everyone.
6. What is the assessment structure?
7. Is there any other study material to know more in detail related to Financial Education Topics?
The Course is broadly based upon the “CaBFLip -
The link for downloading the soft copy is:- https://www.ncfe.org.in/downloads
8. How easy would be the course content to understand?
The content is developed in Audio-Video format which is interactive and easy to digest.